Blue Sea International - Affiliates
These are just some of Blue Sea Internationals Affiliates
- SevenSeas group - Dubai - UAE
- US Navy Military SeaLift Command - Washington - USA
- Tidewater Marine - New Orleans,La.,USA
- Ministry of Defense,London,UK
- Azalea Maritime Agency,Rotterdam,Holland
- Voigt & Co. - Rotterdam,Holland
- Blue Sea Shipping,Dubai,UAE
- SeaBulk Offshore Intl.,Dubai - UAE
- Broevik Shipping,Oslo - Norway
- Ivyhousepress/Pentland Press,USA
- Thome Shipping,Singapore
- Hapag - Lloyd - Hamburg - germany
- Unitor - Oslo - Norway
- Bergesen - Green Tankers,Oslo - Norway
- FrontLine Tankers,Limassol - Cyprus/Oslo,Norway
- New Ocean Company,Hong Kong
- Walt Disney Corp.,USA
- Cox Stud Farm,Dundalk - Ireland
- Aqua Films Ltd. - Surrey - UK
- Nico International Co. - Dubai - UAE
Hunt for Pirates, Singapore Straits 1996.
ALL SEAS SECURE Inc
Captain Torre proudly announce the formation of a company called "ALL SEAS SECURE, Inc”
Finally a dedicated ANTI PIRACY company has been set up and led by Capt.Torre himself working with other ex special forces personnel from several countries to fight the growing menace and real danger of modern day piracy to merchant shipping worldwide, This small but efficient outfit is incorporated In The “BLUE SEA INTERNATIONAL” group of companies.
Motto: “BE ALERT - SAIL ON - SAIL SAFE!”
All 24/7 connections as for BLUE SEA INTL
International Crewing and Contracting Co.
This serves to introduce the Oslo - Norway based company (Bemanning & Entrepenerial Service a/s ),now incorporated In the “BLUE SEA INTERNATIONAL” group of companies.
As the owner, Mr. Gunnar Beckman says: We are not the biggest But we are the best!
“GLOMMA PALL” a/s
This serves to announce that “Glomma Pall”Co. based in Norway,is now incorporated into the “BLUE SEA lNTERNATIONAL” group of companies.
Company and its owner known worldwide as the: “PALLET KINGS”.
Cox Stud Farm
Cox Stud Farm, Dundalk, Ireland
“Your place to buy future Winners” Stud Horse: FIRST PROSPECT
Download the details of the Stud Horse, FIRST PROSPECT (PDF, 332 kb)